Monday, May 24, 2010

A Proud Zalonian

It was a bright sunny day, way lazing around in the sun reading .. when I received a call - " No Number " , there were three people on the other side Mintu,Ben and Bijoy on the other side, who I later learnt were the torchbearers of Zaloni.We had a friendly chat , and that was how it all started.


My first emotions - " Zaloni!! what kind of work should I expect after all, it from Assam, Obviously must be something monotonic " .... errr and boy-o boy I was wrong !! And very happy at the same time. The projects and the platforms that Zaloni offers start out of Assam are commendable,don't go by my word the work speaks for itself.Everything in here the people the work the team spirit is what keeps me going.


Just a simple feeling :Proud to be a part of Zaloni.:-)

2 comments:

  1. Thats good ... and this is correct what u told about zaloni .. And looks strange "No number "..
    Nice posting...keep it up

    ReplyDelete